We’re on the lookout for someone to help us support our key client relationships. We service a broad range of clients with varying digital assets, from full websites to web applications.
For us, supporting our clients is a pivotal role in helping them achieve success. We’re always looking for new ideas to pitch and when addressing support requirements, finding ways to fix for the long term.
As a full service creative digital agency, the ongoing support for our clients is crucial in maintaining a great relationship. So the role has a real impact on the success of the business. We’re looking for someone to help us continue to deliver value for our clients.
You’ll be working within our development team and will be apart of all team discussions, giving you the ability to learn more and suggest improvements. The position offers long term growth in managing a growing support team.
You’re perfect if
- You have multiple (3+) years working within a commercial development environment.
- You are able to communicate progress, requirements, and suggestions to our team (and our clients) regarding the work assigned.
- You’re good at troubleshooting and debugging errors and performance issues.
- You’re able to work independently on several items with varied requirements.
- You can work effectively with a team environment on a flexible schedule.
- You have worked in an environment using build tools such as Yarn, NPM, WebPack.
- You have worked with Git version control.
- You’re able to confidently set and meet deadlines.
It’d also be nice, but not a requirement
- A strong understanding of React, Gatsby, or Statamic.
- Basic knowledge of SSH and setting up web hosting environments.
- A keen interest or experience in digital marketing optimisation techniques.
- Knowledge of the Laravel framework would be advantageous.
- Ability to test websites across different browsers and devices.
- Have a good understanding of user experience and accessibility.
A bit about us
Here at Juicebox we don’t do average. We thrive on a culture built on collaboration and innovation to deliver advanced digital outcomes. We are a creative digital agency that likes to break boundaries to make the objectives of our growing client base a reality.
Some of the perks
We offer a fun, collaborative team environment where quality is valued over quantity. A competitive salary package is on offer as well as dedicated time for professional development. You’ll also be offered a flexible working arrangement, meaning you’re able to work offsite to focus. Our offices are located right next to the West Leederville train station, with great cafes and even a brewery around the corner (if that’s your thing).