Well you just might be the developer for us.
We’re growing and currently on the lookout for a mid to heavy weight Web Developer to join our talented team.
For us, it’s about having a measurable impact in what we do. We thrive on a culture that breaks the boundaries, innovates and collaborates. We don’t do average, we pride ourselves on delivering advanced digital outcomes. As a holistic marketing agency you’re considered a crucial part in seeing client aims and objectives become reality; from branding to digital to marketing and everything in between, our agency works together.
The Wish List
- Experience in web project scoping, planning and execution including features and functionality.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to work amongst a team of varied backgrounds and experience levels.
- Experience in WordPress & Woocommerce or similar content management systems and platforms.
- Collaborates effectively with creative team and digital designers during the creative process.
- Experience with Agile project methodology.
- Strong knowledge in PHP, JS (ES6 is a bonus), HTML, CSS, SQL, Git version control.
- A positive attitude, thirsty for success and progression.
Perks of the position
Work in a highly collaborative and team based atmosphere. You’ll have dedicated time for professional development to learn new skills. You’ll be empowered and supported to do what you do best. We’re right next to the West Leederville train station so catching public transport is a breeze. If coffee is your thing, we’re next to a few great little cafes (the cold brew at Myrtle & Ivy is fantastic).
Interested? Send your details here or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org