We’re after a creatively driven, agency experienced, Studio Manager to join our growing team.
- Manage internal resource allocation and traffic work through the agency.
- Manage some creative projects through the agency. This includes directly managing client expectations, project forecasting/admin and internal performance management.
- Support the Creative Director in department operation, and manage performance of resources.
- Support the CD and other agency management where required in client liaison through pitches, meetings, presentations and sales opportunities. In some instances you will run sessions yourself, or be a client’s key contact.
- Assist Marketing team in preparing detailed creative briefs.
- Oversee all creative output and assist with quality assurance.
What you need:
- A minimum of 3 years agency experience in a client facing role (can be design-based).
- A relevant qualification (preferred).
- A solid understanding of the creative process across branding, graphic design, copywriting, UX and integrated campaign development.
- A solid understanding of commercial reality within a creative business.
- Ability to build client rapport and a pro-active approach to client service.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Confidence and a can-do attitude.
Juicebox is an award winning agency that prides itself on quality, service and results.
We recently celebrated ten years in the industry and this is an opportunity to be a part of the next exciting stage.
We are a young at heart agency that likes to ensure balance and diversity. Culture is exceptionally important to who we are and how we approach our work.
To apply, send a one page CV and 3 short examples of projects where you had a significant impact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.